Update Oct 3rd: Due to an overwhelming response to the advert this position is now closed to any new applicants. Thank you everyone who applied.
We're looking for a freelance/self-employed Marketing Assistant to join our team for 2-3 days a week over the next 3-6 months, (potentially longer depending on how the initial period goes). Someone who is dependable, switched on and flexible!
This is a really exciting role where you'll get a chance to be involved in a number of projects and activities, from social media to creative thinking, copywriting and even photo shoots. This would suit either a graduate looking for experience in marketing, or an experienced marketer who is looking for temporary work.
The role includes:
- Sourcing, creating and scheduling social media posts
- Working with designers and HTML developers to create digital assets
- Writing content for blog posts / websites
- Carrying out online research to support strategy creation
- Writing and scheduling email content
- Helping out with a number of marketing activities from organising photoshoots to delivering media assets to magazines, and includes helping with idea generation to meet given objectives
- A level of understanding in Digital Marketing, whether that's from study or experience
- This includes an understanding of social media platforms, email/CRM, digital advertising, websites, blogs, and online marketing strategy.
- Writing skills - for blogs, posts, website copy etc.
- Flexibility & self-starter, jobs will not be spoon-fed we'll expect you to take the initiative, plus you'll be able to fit the workload around your own schedule, hitting deadlines where given
- Organised and the ability to handle multiple jobs
We would ideally like someone self-employed/freelance and so they're able to invoice us their time as we're currently not able to offer company employment. You need to be able to work from home for the bulk of the time, with the ability for regular meetings in Clevedon. Ideally someone with agency experience who can appreciate the flexible nature of work and client requests!
Pay depending on experience. To apply please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.